NVIDIA® Quadro® RTX™ 4000
The World’s First Ray Tracing GPU
Quadro RTX 4000 combines the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture with the latest memory and display technologies, to deliver the best performance and features in a single-slot PCI-e form factor. Enjoy greater fluidity with photorealistic rendering, experience faster performance with AI-enabled applications and create detailed, lifelike VR experiences.
Quadro RTX 4000 features 36 RT cores to accelerate ray tracing, 288 Tensor cores to accelerate AI and 8 GB GDDR6 memory to accommodate large datasets. It is equipped with three DisplayPort 1.4 connectors with HDR support and features the latest VirtualLink connector (that can also drive a DisplayPort panel via an included USB Type-C to DP adapter) to simplify connectivity to next-gen VR HMDs. Additionally, in conjunction with Quadro Sync II you can deploy massive digital signage solutions with higher density and at lower cost.
Incredible Application Performance
- Experience fast, interactive, professional application performance
- Latest NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and ultra-fast graphics memory
New RT Cores for Realtime Ray Tracing
- 36 RT Cores accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering
- NVIDIA RTX technology brings realtime rendering to professionals
Tensor Cores Accelerate AI Workflows
- 288 Tensor Cores power AI development and training
- Incredible inferencing performance is ideal for “at the edge” deployment
Next Generation VR Support
- VirtualLink simplifies HMD cabling
- Advanced rendering and shading features for immersive VR
PNY Technologies offers a standard 3-year warranty, dedicated Quadro Field Application engineers and direct tech support hot lines for pre- and post-support.