NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ 8000
The World’s Most Powerful Ray Tracing GPU
NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ 8000, powered by the NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and the NVIDIA RTX™ platform, combines unparalleled performance and memory capacity to deliver the world’s most powerful graphics card solution for professional workflows. Creative and technical professionals can now wield the power of hardware-accelerated ray tracing, AI and advanced shading to boost productivity and create amazing content faster than ever before.
The Quadro RTX 8000 features 72 RT cores for real-time ray tracing and 576 Tensor Cores for AI enhanced workflows, resulting in over 130 TFLOPS of deep learning performance. With 48 GB of GDDR6 memory, scalable to 96 GB with NVIDIA NVLink technology, the Quadro RTX 8000 is designed to work with the most memory intensive workloads like creating the most complex models, building massive architectural datasets, visualizing immense data science workloads, working with 8K movie content in real time, and speeding up high resolution final frame rendering. VirtualLink® provides connectivity to next-generation, high-resolution VR HMDs to let you view your work in the most compelling virtual environments. The NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 redefines what’s possible.
Incredible Application Performance
- Experience fast, interactive, professional application performance
- Latest NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and ultra-fast graphics memory
New RT Cores for Realtime Ray Tracing
- 72 RT Cores accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering
- NVIDIA RTX technology brings realtime rendering to professionals
Tensor Cores Accelerate AI Workflows
- 576 Tensor Cores power AI development and training
- Incredible inferencing performance is ideal for “at the edge” deployment
Next Generation VR Support
- VirtualLink simplifies HMD cabling
- Advanced rendering and shading features for immersive VR
Quadro RTX NVLink
- Scales memory and performance for the largest visual computing workloads
- Faster than PCIe-based solutions and offers flexible configurations
PNY Technologies offers a standard 3-year warranty, dedicated Quadro Field Application engineers and direct tech support hot lines for pre- and post-support.