The Corsair iCUE 7000X RGB Tempered Glass Full Tower Case Black features a tempered glass side, top and front panel with dedicated front ventilation channels for ample airflow, supports ATX, m-ATX, and m-ITX motherboards, 4 x pre-installed 140mm Corsair SP140 RGB Elite fans, included iCUE commander Core XT Controller, radiator support at the front (up to 480mm), top (up to 420mm), and rear (up to 140mm), and supports a graphics card of up to 450mm in length.
Explore the iCUE 7000X RGB
The roomy interior, massive airflow, and smart design of the iCUE 7000X RGB opens up a world of possibilities for creative and unforgettable builds.
- Three tempered glass panels for a full view of your system.
- Modern front I/O connections including 1x USB 3.1 Type-C port, 4x USB 3.0 ports, 1x mic/audio jack, power button and reset button.
- Massive interior fits multiple 360mm or 420mm radiators.
- Smart RGB lighting control with an included iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT and iCUE software.
- Four included CORSAIR SP140 RGB ELITE fans, fits up to 12x 120mm or 7x 140mm cooling fans.
- Flexible storage options with 6x combo 2.5in / 3.5in drive trays and 3x 2.5in SSD mounts.
Get Some Breathing Room
The iCUE 7000X RGB is one of the most fully-featured full-towers on the market, with massive expansion capabilities.
- Dimensions – Over 80L in volume, the 7000 series is 40% to 60% larger than a standard mid-tower case, which gives you space for endless possibilities.
- Fan Capacity – A spacious interior fits up to 12x 120mm or 7x 140mm cooling fans.
- Radiator Capacity – Up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators (roof, side, front), two simultaneous 420mm radiators (roof, front), or even a 480mm radiator (side) means you can design your dream loop.
Size and Expansion
A Fully-Featured Full-Tower
Even in cases as big as these, it’s the little things that make all the difference. From flexible storage and cooling options to tool-free swing-out side panels and clean cable management, every element of the 7000 Series helps you make your most ambitious build a reality.
Unite Your Setup
CORSAIR iCUE software brings your entire setup together, creating a fully immersive ecosystem with intuitive control.
iCUE Smart Cases
iCUE Smart Lighting Control
The iCUE 7000X RGB and CORSAIR iCUE software offer best-in-class smart case technology. iCUE enables easily customizable RGB lighting and user adjustable fan speed control for up to six fans.
- CORSAIR Yellow
Commander Core XT the Brains of the Outfit
The COMMANDER CORE XT is more than just a lighting and fan controller for up to six fans. It can be expanded to monitor temperatures (two temp monitor sensors included) and even tie-into other iCUE devices like the LS100 Lighting Strips or RGB LED Lighting PRO Expansion kits.
- Compatible RGB Products – QL RGB, LL RGB, ML PRO RGB, SP RGB ELITE, SP RGB PRO, HD RGB, CX-F RGB PSU
- Future Expansion Port
- Temperature Monitor 1 – Monitor temperature in critical areas inside your case.
- Temperature Monitor 2 – Monitor temperature in critical areas inside your case.
- Compatible Devices – RGB LED HUB, RGB LED Lighting Pro Expansion Kit, LS100 Lighting Strips
- PWM Fan speed Control
- Fan control
- Temperature Monitoring
- Noise Control
It’s Ok to Show Off
All-Around Easy Access
Three sturdy 4mm thick tempered glass panels offer a full view of your system.
Three-Slot Vertical GPU Mount
Put the spotlight on your graphics card with an innovative vertical GPU mount, big enough to fit today’s most powerful graphics cards with plenty of room for airflow.
Show us What You’ve Got
A removable, customizable windowed PSU shroud shows off the heart of your system. Remove the panel, add vinyl graphics, laser-etch your own logo, or add backlighting to make your rig stand out.
Corsair Rapidroute Cable Management
Quickly and easily route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, easily concealed by a hinged steel door.
Performance and Tech
Build Your Masterpiece
The CORSAIR iCUE 7000X RGB full-tower ATX case puts your build on display behind three tempered glass panels, with room for up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators, hidden cable management, and four included CORSAIR SP140 RGB ELITE fans.
All the Storage You Need
Fits Up To
- 3X 2.5 in SSDS
- 6X 3.5 in HDDS
Modern Front Panel I/O
Puts your connections within easy reach, including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 4x USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- Power button
- 4x USB 3.0 ports
- USB 3.1 Type-C port
- Headphone/Mic Combo Jack
- Reset button
Our Warranty is Leading the Way
Two year warranty backed by the CORSAIR global technical support team.
|Maximum GPU Length||450 mm|
|Maximum PSU Length||225 mm|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Height||190 mm|
|Expansion Slots||8 Vertical + 3 Horizontal|
|Case Drive Bays||(x 6) 3.5 inch, (x 3) 2.5 inch|
|Case Windowed||Tempered Glass|
|Case Warranty||2 Year|
|Radiator Compatibility||120 mm, 140 mm, 240 mm, 280 mm, 360 mm, 420 mm, 480 mm|
|Case Front I/O||(4 x) USB 3.0, (1 x) USB 3.1 Type C, (1 x) Audio in / out|
|Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers||H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i, H170i|
|Case Power Supply||ATX|