- The K65 RGB MINI delivers big features compressed into a 60% form-factor to easily fit into even the tightest spaces for comfortable gaming.
- CORSAIR AXON Hyper-Processing Technology transmits your inputs to your PC up to 8x faster than conventional gaming keyboards with 8,000Hz hyper-polling.
- 100% CHERRY MX RGB Red mechanical keyswitches offer a linear travel, combined with minimal spring force, resulting in a silky smooth keypress for performance gaming, registering keypresses up to 4x faster than standard mechanical gaming keyboards with CORSAIR AXON, and are guaranteed for 100 million keystrokes.
- Personalize your keyboard with dynamic per-key RGB backlighting as well as an optional included radiant spacebar and CORSAIR logo key, along with a standard bottom row layout so you can swap in custom keycap sets.
- A precision-molded PBT double-shot keycap set resists wear, fading, and shine, with 1.5mm thickness for rigid stability.
- A detachable braided USB Type-C cable makes the portable K65 RGB MINI easy to take on-the-go and connect to any system, anywhere.
- Expansive onboard shortcuts offer access to a robust set of features, including controls for lighting, profiles, macros, media, volume, and mouse cursor.
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, compatible with both Windows and macOS, enables dynamic RGB lighting control, key remaps, macro programming, and exclusive integrations with select games that turn your system’s lighting into an extension of the action.
- 8MB of Onboard storage lets you save up to 50 onboard profiles with custom macros and your own uniquely vibrant RGB lighting effects with up to 20 lighting layers.
- Full N-key rollover (NKRO) and 100% anti-ghosting ensures that every keypress registers, no matter how fast you play.
Form meets function
The K65 RGB MINI delivers big features compressed into a 60% form-factor, easily fitting into any setup for comfortable gaming.
Personalize your play
Show off your style with dynamic per-key RGB backlighting and an optional included radiant spacebar, along with a standard bottom row layout so you can swap in your own custom keycap sets.
Durable PBT double-shot keycaps
Access a robust set of side-printed onboard features, including over 30 unique controls for lighting, profiles, macros, media, volume, and mouse cursor.
Onboard macro recording and two function layers allow you to record macros on-the-fly to (FN + any key) or (FN + FN2 + any key) for convenient access to your advanced commands without sacrificing any standard keys.