- CARDIOID AND OMNI PICKUP PATTERNS – Designed with two 14 mm condenser capsules for dual polar pattern modes, Cardioid and Omni, switch easily between them via the polar pattern control knob. Cardioid pattern is a front-focused mode perfect for single-person recordings and is best used to capture sounds made directly in front of the mic. Omni pattern is an all-angle mode best used to capture sounds equally from all directions, and is great for conference calls or podcasts with 2 to 3 users
- DEDICATED MUTE BUTTON – Located at the front of the microphone, the direct mute and unmute button lets you quickly and stealthily control your mute status when you need it–like muting yourself when an uncontrollable sneeze happens mid-stream. It is accompanied by an LED indicator so you are aware of your microphone’s status in an instant without the need to check in-app
- REAL-TIME MIC-MONITORING – Save yourself time from multiple takes and post-production edits with the built-in mic-monitoring feature that lets you hear and monitor yourself in real-time. Being able to monitor how loud you sound or for any unwanted noise that is affecting your recording allows you to make instant adjustment to your setup, and provide better content for your audience. Plug in your headphones via the 3.5 mm port at the bottom of Creative Live! Mic M3 to get started
- 24-BIT STUDIO-QUALITY RECORDING – At up to 24-bit / 96 kHz high-resolution recording, let your content take center stage without the unnecessary distractions. With Creative Live! Mic M3, your recordings will sound much clearer and smoother, and definitely much more pleasant for your audience; be it your livestreams, podcasts, or even just for normal work calls and everyday conversations
- DETACHABLE POP FILTER AND ADJUSTABLE TABLE STAND – Reduce plosive effects with the magnetic pop filter so your content can sound more comfortable; plosive effects are the sudden pops when you’re pronouncing your B, P, T, and Ds, these may sound undesirably sharp when heard on high volume levels. Creative Live! Mic M3 is also capable of 90° tilt on its adjustable table stand, and is compatible with the common standard 1/4-20 UNC tripods, so you can easily position and place it in your setup
USB Microphone with Dual Polar Pattern and Real-time Mic-monitoring
Make your voice heard with Creative Live! Mic M3, whether you are communicating or livestreaming!
Our foray into excellent communications, Creative Live! Mic M3 encompasses everything that you need to send your message across effectively. Be it for broadcasting on a livestream, venturing into a new podcast, recording a gameplay, or work calls, we have got you covered.
This external USB microphone features dual polar patterns, real-time mic-monitoring, direct mute button, up to 24-bit / 96 kHz studio-quality recording resolution, and lets you be heard with crystal clear clarity.
With a built-in headphones port, detachable pop filter, and an adjustable table stand, Creative Live! Mic M3 is an essential yet simple, plug-and-play answer to better communications for your PC or Mac setup.
Two 14 mm Condenser Capsules
Dual Polar Patterns
Designed with dual 14 mm condenser capsules with two polar (pickup) patterns, Cardioid and Omni-directional, the Creative Live! Mic M3 is optimized for different setups.
Switch easily between the patterns directly on the microphone and start immediately on your PC or Mac via the USB-A cable–no extra installations needed.
This front-focused mode captures sounds made directly in the front of the mic to minimize unwanted environmental sounds caught behind it, for a richer and full-bodied recording.
For: Single-person recordings
This all-angle mode captures sounds coming equally from all directions where a reasonably wide capture radius is required, to cater for multiple users or sound sources.
For: Multiple users
Dedicated Mute Button
Mute when you need to–like when an uncontrollable sneeze happens mid-stream. The mute / unmute button and LED indicator lets you stay aware and control your microphone’s status instantly.
Monitor in Real-time
Save yourself time (and frustrations) from multiple retakes and post-production edits with real-time mic-monitoring to hear and adjust how you sound, or listen in on any unwanted noise that may be affecting your recording.
Let your content take center stage with high-resolution, studio-quality recording of up to 24-bit / 96 kHz! Sound clear to your audience for all types of content that you’re working on.
Perfect For Any Audio Setups
Detachable Pop Filter
Reduce plosive effects–the abrupt and sudden pops of sound when you are pronouncing your B, P, T, and D’s–with the detachable magnetic pop filter. Simply place or lift the filter from the magnetic grooves as needed.
90° Adjustable Angle
Change the angle of the microphone to exactly where it needs to be with its detachable table stand that allows for up to 90° adjustable angle with 360° rotation.
1/4-20 UNC Compatible
Mount and attach it to any common standard tripod setup that supports 1/4-20 UNC thread. Its slim and compact form factor also makes it a great fit in any type of setup.