Acer’s Predator Cestus 500 Gaming Mouse delivers the comfort, speed, response, style and durability you expect from an elite gaming mouse—it’s like driving a sports car with the palm of your hand. It features swappable side panels for the ultimate in customized gaming, an adjustable click force to fit your needs, on-board memory, a braided cord with a gold-plated USB connector and millions of color options to fit your mood. It’s your click to victory.
- Customizable Ambidextrous Design
- 16.8 million RGB color with 8 different lighting patterns
- Braided cord with gold-plated USB
- On-Board Memory with up to 5 Profile Settings, Macro Keys: 8 customizable macro keys
- DPI: Up to 7200 (User Adjustable in QuarterMaster software)
- IPS/Speed: 150, USB Report Rate: 1ms, Max Acceleration: 30g
- Polling Rate: Adjustable Options are 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz and 1,000 Hz (User Adjustable in QuarterMaster software)
Game in Comfort
This customizeable ambidextrous designed mouse with swappable side panels, gives gamers the flexibility to customize the handling and fit. Enjoy ergonomic comfort even during long hours of play.
World’s First Omron Dual Switch Design
The dual Omron switch design provides gamer not only the ultimate longevity with up to 70M clicks (50M primary & 20M 2nd switch) but also adjustable click force with a simple slide of the cleverly designed levers at the bottom of Predator Cestus 500.
Always Ready for Battle
Take your personalized setting with you anywhere you go. On board memory with up to 5 profile settings provides a streamlined plug-and-play gaming experience that is tailored for you.
Tough and Strong
Braided cord with gold plated USB connector is tough enough for all the battles ahead.
Have it Your Way
Customize your Predator Cestus 500 with 16.8M Color options and 8 different lighting patterns to suit your every mood and style.
Control your Gaming from One Place
New Predator QuarterMaster Software allows you to control and customize your mouse settings from one place. Customize lighting, profiles, macros and more.