- Asetek’s all-in-one water cooling Solution
- Two 120mm ARGB fans which have 24 ARGB LEDs effects and customizable with XPG PRIME ARGB Control software.
- All aluminum radiator with 11 water channels to disperse water and heat.
- Thermally optimized cooling plate and low-noise pump design for high performance, quiet cooling
- Supported CPU Socket: Intel : LGA 1366, 115x, 2066, 2011；AMD : AM4
The XPG LEVANTE 240 Addressable RGB cooler provides advanced CPU overclocking capability and virtually silent operations to gamers, eSports pros and tech enthusiasts
The new CPU cooler provides targeted cooling of CPUs plus an XPG ARGB lighting design on the LEVANTE 240 AIO pump cap. With XPG’s entry into CPU coolers, loyal enthusiasts can now include XPG-branded premium coolers to create all-XPG gaming systems.
The LEVANTE 240 cooler incorporates Asetek high performance CPU liquid cooling technology.
XPG LEVANTE ARGB CPU Cooler
Collaboration with system cooling giant Asetek, XPG’s new LEVANTE ARGB CPU Cooler targeted in stabilizing CPU temperature and maintain functioning for advanced overclocking capability while keeping the unit at low noise level. With additional ARGB lighting effects, XPG LEVANTE liquid cooler delivers additional gaming atmosphere to gamers, esport professionals, and pc enthusiasts.
Two 120mm RGB fans and 240mm Radiator
XPG LEVANTE comes with two quiet vibrant dual ring 120mm RGB fans and one all aluminum 240mm radiator to ensure a smooth and consistent airflow and cooling performance.
Asetek’s Cooling Solution in one block
The nice circular-design pump block of XPG LEVANTE uses Asetek’s latest cooling solution to ensure CPU temperature management is at the best quality and highest result.
- Water Block Dimension: 86 x 72 x 36 mm
- Water Block Material: Copper
- CPU Socket Support: Intel : LGA 1366,115x,2066,2011；AMD : AM4
- Thermal Grease: Pre-applied
- Radiator Dimension: 272 x 121 x 27 mm
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Fan Size: 120mm (120 x 120 x 25 mm)
- Bearing Type: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Fan Speed: 600 ~ 2000RPM ± 10%
- Fan Air Flow: 61.5 CFM
- Fan Noise: 34.0 dB (A)
- RGB compatibility: RGB effects are customizable with XPG PRIME ARGB control software (coming soon) and RGB controller software from other major motherboard manufacturers.