Using a wireless router DIR-615, you can quickly create a wireless network at home or in the office, which will allow your employees or members of your family to connect to your wireless network virtually anywhere (in the range of a wireless network). A router can act as a base station to connect to a wireless network devices, operating according to the standards 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n (at speeds of up to 300 Mbit / s).
The router provides many functions for the wireless interface. The device supports several security standards (WEP, WPA / WPA2), filtering connected devices MAC-based address, and allows the use of the WPS and WMM.
In addition, the device is equipped with a button to switch off / on Wi-Fi-network. In case of need, such as leaving your home, you can turn off the router’s wireless network at the touch of a button, the device connected to the LAN-port router will remain in network.
Built-in 4-port switch allows you to connect computers equipped with Ethernet-adapters, game consoles and other devices to your network.
Wireless Router DIR-615 features a built-in firewall. Enhanced security functions minimize threats of hacker attacks, prevent unwanted intrusions into your network.
Easy setup and update
To set up a wireless router DIR-615 uses a simple and user-friendly web-interface (available in several languages).
Now you can easily update the firmware – the router itself is validated on the server version of the software update D-Link and notifies the user ready to install it.
Minimum system requirements
• Cable or DSL-modem with an Ethernet port
• A computer running Windows XP SP2, 2000 SP4 or Mac OS X (v10.4/v10.3) or Linux with installed Ethernet-adapter
• Internet Explorer 6 or Firefox 1.5 or higher
• IEEE 802.11b/g/n
• IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
• 1-port 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet
• Supports DSL and cable modem
• 4-port 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet
• All ports support auto MDI / MDIX cross
• All ports support flow control, 802.3x (full duplex) and back pressure (half duplex)
• 2 fixed dipole antennas
• WEP 64/128-bit data encryption (user-selectable)
• Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
• WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
• Two SSID
Mximum speed of the Internet
(For hardware revision K1/K2)
• Static IP: 94.2 Mb / s
• Dynamic IP: 94.2 Mb / s
• PPTP: 85.6 Mb / s
• L2TP: 87.3 Mb / s
• PPPOE: 93.1 Mb / s
• 802.11b: 11, 5.5, 2 and 1 Mbit / s
• 802.11g: 54, 48, 36, 24, 18, 12, 9 and 6 Mbit / s
• 802.11n: up to 300 Mbit / s